Saturday, October 07, 2006

NOT LAZY --WEEKLY LIST

I discovered that I'm not as lazy as I had supposed myself. After 10 things I did this week I saw that I really do accomplish things. Thay are just in the boring catagory.
1. Succeeded in getting to work all five days this week, even though I should have stayed in bed on one of them.
2. Cooked for over 1000 students (two meals. so actually 2000)
3. Succeeded in NOT showing my irratation to a particular worker that I have trouble
with.( I am the supervisor).
5. Watched LDS Conference. (all sessions)
6. Went to the Dr.
7. Paid all my bills and still had some $ leftover.
8. Fed the dogs everynight after I got home.
9. Baked a cake for us (DH andI)
10. Made dinner for us 3 times. DH made the others.

As you can see. I do things but. fun sort of gets left out.

No comments: