Thursday, June 05, 2008

SNARF

After cooking all day,making dinner for several hundred EFI (Especially for Youth) conference goers, It disappeared in 30 min! This was for 700 participants. There are actually 1000 of the rambunctious youths in the group, but only 700 came to dinner. After tomorrow, we will have only 9 more weeks of the little darlings! Todays dinner was actually the easiest, because it is roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. It is the only day of the three where we do not have to use the fryers to cook the main entree. When we use the fryers, we are cooking as they come for an hour and a half. It is too hot to do that.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Losing your Marbles. I am getting really frustrated with your blog, because I cannot send my comments to you, For some reason you blogger keeps telling me that I am not using the correct password for my blogger account. I can't get it to recognize that I am giving it the correct password for my account, so many a time I write a comment about your blog, but I am thwarted by this stupid computer, or by your stupid computer.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister on the frustration of LMM's comment's page. As for EFY I want to know when everything isn't EFY! I do get a little tired of worshipping at the alter of youth. I love the youth I know and the youth of the church are particularly amazing, but enough is enough! Let them earn our respect. (I must admit many have earned mine) That being said I have met some of the EFY kids and as a group they are a bit insufferable.

Anonymous said...

I was soooooo happy when I was released from YW. I couldn't stand the way some of the YW and YM acted at times. Some of the leaders weren't much better either. The camp was enough for me to run screaming all the way home when it was over.

I will try to figure out how to access my blog. I didn't realize it was a problem.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying a new blog the address is wyogranny.wordpress.com let me know if you can find it.