Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MORE RAIN

Well, DH has joined the ranks of the sick husbands. He was admitted to the hospital this afternoon, It is for the same ailment that he was in for the last three times. It has been 2 years since the last admission, but this means that I will be unable to come to Ls funeral tomorrow,seeing as I have to deal with DH up here. It is for a small bowel obstruction. It is a good thing I came home for a lunch break today. DH had to sign some mortgage papers etc. I called work and told them that my DH was ill and that I needed to get him to a Doctor or the emergency room and that I wouldn't be back to work today. Is this eerie or what, I got him in today and the symptoms started today, so I got him in right away. I recognize the symptoms now and get him taken care of ASAP.He almost died the first time I took him in because he had been sick for two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my H*** what is happening to our husbands? I pray Raymond will be OK and will not be in pain. Keep us updated. Are you OK? I'll bet you're exausted.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Raymond is in the hospital. What a bummer! Don't worry about the funeral, your responsibility is with your DH. Having your prayers is what I need. Tell Raymond to get better!xoxoxoxo

Alf's boy said...

Sorry for the trouble. Tell Raymond to get better soon.