Friday, December 05, 2008

HELLO

Hillbilly Sis; Did you get my e-mail? *If not, please look in it.ASAP or do I need to send another one! Yes the hospital is moving me. Yes I get to leave behind anything I do not want. Yes they are packing for me. Yes I need help next Thurs and Friday. HELP! Pleaaaaase, with suger on top and maybe even chocolate. Please read your e-mail, Then reply or call so I can figure out another solution if the one I suggested is not possible, for whatever reason. You can also call me.:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having a hard time getting everybody together at the same time so that I can mention this suggestion you have. We all have different schedules. I will let you know soon, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Is there anything I can do from here?

Alf's boy said...

Mom will be told that you are moving next week end. She calls for regular updates.

Anonymous said...

Bis Sis, check your email!

Pi-day Dave said...

Big Sis, Either of the ideas you suggested sounds great, You do what ever easiest for you to do.