Saturday, March 07, 2009

WHAT HAPPENED TO FEBRUARY?

I can not believe it is March already. Even though Feb. is a dreary month, and it seems that it was never going to end, It seems to have flown by. At work they are already planning for September. Didn't we just have that month? I am still trying to get all of the boxes unpacked. The box with my scriptures is still undiscovered. I am starting to find dust, and cat hair accumulations, which means that I had better find my broom or buy a new one. I think my brand new broom that I searched for for several weeks is now in the ownership of the moving company. I bought a new one but it is not the kind I wanted. Sigh. The good mood I was in all through Jan and half of
Feb has left me. That is the mood I like because I feel soooooooooo much better. I wish I could figure out how too capture that mood and keep it. Why do I have such a struggle staying upbeat and happy and feeling alive? I wish I knew where the magic potion was. I have been going to work and coming home. I try to do a little bit of house work and unpacking along with fixing my dinner. Unfortunately sleep and exhaustion overcomes most of my efforts. It is nice to see that a new child has entered the family. She is darling. We do seem to produce beautiful and sweet children in this family, Well at least the rest of you do. I have discovered tulips coming up in the flower beds here. Yippee!

6 comments:

Pi-day Dave said...

It's nice to hear from you again. We've got tulips and hopefully some daffodils as well. Then we got about 6 to 8 inches of the white stuff last night.

Anonymous said...

Wow! We never get tulips, because the deer get them first, and the only daffodils we'll get come from the florest until May. As for the upbeat stuff, I can totally relate. I get so down through the winter it takes me all summer to recover. If I didn't take generic Prozac I'd go under for sure. My principal always can tell when I run out and don't refill my prescription. What particular broom is the correct one?

Big Sis said...

It is a commercial grade corn straw broom. Not slanted because they slant the wrong way, They have a fairly sturdy handle, (the one I had was painted black). It cost about $12.00 to $15.00.

Alf's boy said...

Glad to hear from you. our flowers still have two feet of snow on top of them.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the missing broom. I bought 4 of them during the repainting and cleaning up. The workers would take the broom out of my garage and never return it. I don't know where my good vacuum ended up at. I understand the moody thing I think it is related to the weather. Think about it there is a lot of pollution out there and it justs sinks into the valley floor. I have Irises coming up and I don't know what the other green stuff are.

Ashlee said...

I find that staying home for about a week being sick really uplifts me. After a week of zero activity, you have all this energy to be happy.