Saturday, November 18, 2006

It has been two weeks

Well. it has been 2 weeks since I started at the Morris center. It has been a mixed bag. I have less confidence now than when I started. I had a lot of confidence whan I started. but I am slowly loosing it. I felt really in charge at first. Just came in and did my job like I had done it at Cannon center. I felt on top of the world. Then all of the ways I hade been trained to do things seemed to be wrong. They prepared almost all of the dishes differently than Cannon did. They actually followed the recipies. ( I approved of that) but they are really short of help and the help they have only comes in when the mood hits them. Today is only my second day off in 14 days. I am probably tierd. Anyway I feel just a little less certain about ny abilities than I used to (at the Cannon Center) It is a whole lot quieter here. but it also more laid back then I like. I try hard but I seen tp fall short, at least in my eyes. This is an ongoing problem with me however. I never quite measure up to my expactations of myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like any new job. We offspring-of-a-Hall will probably always feel inadaquit. You probably are tired. I have found that a good nights sleep is a pretty good attitude-adjuster. There is a sign at the Lincoln County license bureau that reads "This is Wyoming... we don't care how you did it where you came from.". I'm sure it will get better. Hang in there big sis!

Anonymous said...

Lil bro directed me to your blog so I'm peeking in. Change is always difficult, things will get better.

Anonymous said...

write more!