Friday, December 22, 2006

THE SAGA CONTINUES

I seem to have lost the last half of my last posting. It Probably is just as well because it was a continuation of the "Lady and the Broken Wrist" story. Let's just say that said woman is stupid and it annoys me. OK? I am finally of until after Christmas, but there is still a lot of getting ready for Christmas before the actual arrival time O well it will come weather I AM READY FOR IT or not. I can see why I am not a sec. or other person that needs to type for her job. I would not have it long. I was whining about how insecure I feel in every thing I do. I don't get Christmas ready. I don't get my stuff put away. I don't get any positive feedback at work., so I assume they do not like me, so then I try harder and still do not get any thank yous etc. I start to feel totally hopeless and worthless because nobody recognizes my work. On and on and on. Well at least I keep the dogs happy. I don't know about DH because he is not one to express any emotion at all. so I am in a can't win frame of mind. I would like to be able to send pictures on occasion on this blog. but I have no camera. I really enjoy the pictures I get on your blogs. I have a ? however. What has happened to the pictures , now when I click to see them in a bigger size they suddenly become so big that they over flow the screen and I don't get a photo I can download because it is too big for the screen. What could be the reason for this sudden change in picture downloads? Anyway I do enjoy the blogs I read and just wish mine were more interesting and "pretty". Hope to see/ hear or read from you again soon.

5 comments:

SageHen said...

I've been a bit whiny on my blog too. I need to snap out of it.
About the photos.
I usually size my photos down before I post them on the blog. But sometimes I get lazy and don't size them down, so they are huge when you click on the photo.
BTW, I have a Christmas/Birthday gift for you but in the ususal spirit of procrastination I have yet to put it in the mail ~ along with my home-made Christmas cards. I made the cards in November, but I'm not really prompt about sending them.
Hope your Christmas is merry, and I understand what you mean about the animals, Ginger seems to like me too. But she "really" likes me when I have bacon in my hand. I wonder why?

Anonymous said...

We hope your Christmas is a good one. Our family seems to need lots of reinforcement and praise but I suppose we need to realise that we are good people doing a good job and to H3!! with what others think. I'm sure you are one of the best workers they have otherwise they wouldn't be putting you in such nasty situations all the time. I can't spell eather, only Hillbilly sis seems to know how to spell... go figure!

Anonymous said...

Well, At last I am able to get your blog! I've been trying since November, but I kept getting a message saying there is no such blog. Well, I finally tried it another way and TA DAA! You popped up. I have the same anxieties you do, but I guess we'll learn to live without Atta Boys. I'm sort of a boss to a few people and it is hard to remember to praise them for good work. I am as bad at giving Atta Boys as I am at wanting them. So to you for the many time you might need it here is a GIANT ATTA BOY to you for pressing on when the chips are down.

Anonymous said...

Another ATTA BOY! Thanks for the fruit for Christmas. The pears are really something to see in Wyo in the winter. Both A and G love them. I love them too, but since they love them so much I ate apples and oranges instead. We have had a wonderful lazy few days enjoying the break from school. I go back on the 2nd, but A gets to have one more day. she goes back on the 3rd.

SageHen said...

Happy Birthday!