Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well today I actually assembled my "telephone stand" that I wanted to hsve so I could have some semblance of order for my magazines and other "I will save this for awhile" papers. It only took me two hours. I wish manufactures wouldn't provide screws without phillips heads, I can never find the right size screwdriver for the screw. They also put in odd angles that make it impossible to get at unless you are a contortionist with a screwdriver handle that can bend at any angle in order to be able to see it and reach it! I supose it will work, but darn it, it somehow doesn't quite fit together like I would like it too. I have had more of the same at work. The cook that came over to Morris with me went on vacation to Hawaii the first week of Dec. to visit her son who is in the military. While she was there she slipped on some rocks fell and broke her wrist. She won't be back until the end of Jan.I am pretty disgusted with her. She was supposed to help me on the evening shift. YEAH RIGHT! She hasn't worked one day on the evening shift. It is well know that she doesn't want to work the dinner shift. She refused to work it at the Cannon center so why should it be any different now! One of the reasons management big wigs moved us all around was because Morris center needed an extra cook to help with the heavy takeout season that comes between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some help she turned out to be. I cannot help be think that she sort of unconsciencely caused her fall. what person in their right mind goes climbing on slippery rocks near the ocean in FLIP FLOPS? It seems to me that one should wear sneakers for such adventures. Apparently she%2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you give this person too much credit, I think she may just be stupid.

SageHen said...

Cheer Up Sis. Life isn't all that bad, really.