Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Musings

Don't worry Wyo Sis you didn't scare Tabitha to death. She had been suffering from bladder cancer for almost two years. I had just started her on her third round of medicine about a month before , The vet was surprised she was still alive and doing so well. I don't think it was the cancer that killed her, more like a heart attack or a collapsed wind pipe or some such. anyway it was a double whammy.
Hey I know I am talking to myself. My husband, bless his heart, is about as talkative as a post.And he isn't much emotional help either. I think he has some form of an autistic type problem, that has gone untreated and unrecognized all of his life. It get lonely a lot. I hope in the next life he will be able to express emotions and comfort. The only thing we have in common is the gospel and intelligent minds. He is even a gasp DEMOCRAT and a UofU graduate. What was I thinking!
Work has go better this week. There isn't as much work to do and thing are more organized. All of the equipment, pots and pans and other items are out of the way and have found there new homes etc. Chaotic environments bring out the worst in me. I do not like things out of place at all. My house looks chaotic, but I know where things are and nobody is messing around in my space and moving things around. Even Raymond's "nest" of papers and shoes and other paraphernalia is OK because I have given up trying to get him to clean it up. It is his security blanket, and me trying to straighten it up really upsets him, so I just leave it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take heart, I know what you mean. I am married to a stick-in-mud slob. He was raisedd that way, and I cannot get up to clean up after himself. I could just leave it and see how long it takes before he goes nuts and does something about it, but then, I can't stand the mess. He could turn the kitchen into a disaster area just by making toast! So, I just try to accentuate his positives, otherwise, I go insane. I agree with you , chaos drives me nuts, and I have a hard time settling down. This is why these past few months were hard on me, I had nothing but chaotic environment.

Alf's boy said...

Are you saying that democrats have some kind of brain damage? Interesting. We all have our things that drive us nuts about other people.

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, am a cheerful slob myself. married to a man who would prefer order. Where did we all go so wrong? When I look at our bedroom it's like an invisible line down the middle; order and decor on one side (his) and choas and random papers pinned to the walls on the other (mine). All neatly overlaid with dust as he is sorderly but not a clean freak. (Sigh)

Pi-day Dave said...

I'm a little of both myself. Loges did get the package, and he enjoyed the book. Thank You.