Monday, February 25, 2008

4 X 4

Well here is my four x four list:
4 Jobs I have had
Dishwasher in school cafeteria
Seamstress, Every thing from Stage curtains to baby clothes for preemies
Newspaper reader for a newspaper clippings retrieval company
Cook for College dorms

4 movies I would watch over and over again
Gone with the Wind
7 Brides for 7 Brothers
South Pacific
Fantasia

4 Places I have lived
Afton, Wyo.
Crow Creek, Idaho
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provo, Utah

4 TV shows I love to watch
Old Westerns, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Little house on the Prairie
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Project Runway

4 Places I have been
Hawaii
Presque Isle, Maine
Navoo, Ill
Washington D C

4 Favorite foods
Red Meat especially, Hamburger, Rib Eye Steak, Ham, and Pork Roast
Veggies
Potatoes
Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream Frosting

4 Places I'd rather be
Somewhere warm and snowless in the winter
At the ranch
In bed
Somewhere people are not

4 people who I get e-mail from
SPAMMERS
Spammers
Spammers
Spammers

4things I like to do for R&R
Sleep
Eat
Hot Baths
Read, Crochet, Sew, Watch TV

4 Things I try to avoid doing
House cleaning
Ironing
Yard Work
Going to the Dr or Dentist

4 Things I would like to do this year( If I actually get to do even one I'll consider myself happy)
Take a vacation
Finally get my new sewing machine set up so I can sew on it ( I've had it 3 years)
Get a new dishwasher (And maybe a house to go with it!)
Start a new hobby, Quilting

Well now you know some of my secrets!







3 comments:

Alf's boy said...

Thanks! Neat list.

Losing My Marbles said...

4 things I try to avoid

Crowds
Freeways
Amusement park rides
My SIL on DH side of the family

Anonymous said...

You seem to fall right in line with the rest of the homebodies in our family. We stay home and sleep a lot is seems. Or at least we would if we could.