Sunday, November 30, 2008








These are the pictures of the interior of the house that were in the brochere. There is not a picture ot the bedrooms. It looks like I got carried away with the uploading now that I have figured out how to do it. There are 2 pictures that I uploaded twice. I hope that I can get out of here this week or early nezt week. I need to get out of this limbo. It is taking a toll on me. I hope that you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. I really really wanted to be there. If I would have known eairlier that the moving company needed more notice that I gave them I still might have been able to come, that is if I would have been able to find a doggie hotel for Molly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you couldn't make it up north for Thanksgiving. I would have invited you over had I known. I can see why you are excited over your house! It looks very comfortable and you did a great job organizing everything. Will you please send me your address in my email? I have your name for Christmas this year. I am ready to send the gifts to you.

Anonymous said...

Love the interior pictures, the exterior too for that matter. We missed you, but maybe next year.