Friday, February 09, 2007

TV ADDICTS> UNITE!

I decided to list my favorite TV Shows for each day of the week. I just seem to really enjoy the TV. It is almost a necessity for me. I grew up in the same TVless household as sagehen and the rest of the people that read my blog. I so love to read, but not as advidly as Wyo SIS was. I think a DVR would really be a good idea for me. MON..................................Wife Swap, Supernanny TUES.................................House THURS...............................Survivor FRI....................................Nanny 911, Trading Spouses
Sat...................................................Bonanza (from 3:00-8:00) SUN..................................................The Amazing Race, The Apprentice,Without a Trace Wed.................................................No favorites here I also have others I choose from when my favorites are preempted for such things as some awards show or another. FOOTBALL,a "NEWS Special, or the dreaded reruns or "ON HIATUS". I Like a lot of shows on BRAVO, TLC, USA (MONK), DIS HEALTH, TVLAND, COURT TV, GAMESHOW NETWORK, etc. I tried to make columns in this posting, but I must have hit a wrong key or something, because I couldn't get the!@#$%^&*computer to type it that way no matter what I did. So this posting will stand as written. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YOU ALL!! :-) Wed.................................................No particular favorite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like Monk, and House. I gone completely crazy and become a watcher of Project Runway, Top Chef, and now the design one on Bravo. Heaven help me!

Anonymous said...

Project Runway for sure. When does it start again?

darn computer would't let me log in with my blogger name.
SageHen

Anonymous said...

I like "my name is Earl" but because of some content and the channel it is on doesn't come in that well I rarely view it.