Sunday, November 11, 2007

MY SAT AND SUNDAY

Hey Alf's boy, your pictures tell the story. Sat I work up at 7:30 WITHOUT the alarm. What a bummer. I put in a batch of laundry, then convinced myself to go back to bed; (it wasn't that hard). I had a sore throat and icky body aches. I got up at 9:50 and then I had to hurry and get dressed and get to the eye Dr. to make sure my new contacts were fitting well and that I can see. They were and I can. I took $60.00 out of the bank for spending money. Promptly $30.00 went to gas. I bought 2 maple bars for our breakfast and went home. I put laundry in the dryer, fed the dog and the cat and myself and DH. Read the paper then went back to sleep for 2 hours. I paid bills online. I went grocery shopping. Spent $168.00. Came home and put away groceries, with DH help. Cooked a frozen pizza, well I told DH when to put it in the oven. It cooked in ten min., but it took DH 30 or more min, to cut it up put it on a plate get my pills and call me to dinner. It was ice cold then. Oh well. I watched TV and finally went to bed at some early thirty time in the morning.I finally took an aspirin instead of Tylenol or rather I took one aspirin and one Tylenol, That is essentially what Excedrin is only one of each is cheaper and is the same thing, along with caffeine which I did not take. This morning I got up about 7:30 and put in another batch of laundry and promptly went back to bed. Church starts at 11:00 but that is often to early. Go figure. I made it in time for RS at 1:00. All during RS meeting I was looking for my wallet so I could pay tithing. I went through my purse several times and couldn't find it. PANIC. I was having visions of my blank checks being forged and sent out all over Provo. The last I had seen it was at Smiths when I wrote a check for the groceries. I am afraid that I didn't pay much attention to the lesson. It was about Joseph Smith and it was really good but I am sure I would have gotten more out of it if I had been less distracted. I said a silent prayer that I would find the wallet after church. I DID, it had fallen out of my wallet when I took it out of my purse and it was laying at my feet the whole time. WHEW!! I made dinner of pork ribs (Boneless and no BBQ sauce) apples (raw with raisins and craisins) and a side of teriaki noodles with veggies. I watched "Gunsmoke" reruns until "The amazing Race" cam on. then I did some indexing on the computer for the church. That is the tale of my weekend.

3 comments:

Alf's boy said...

I'm so glad the lizzard preacher couple lost! They were in Holland too... double bonus. Sleep and spend money that's about how my days go too.

Pi-day Dave said...

Laundry and spend money that was my weekend to a T.

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! Isn't that what Saturday is for? I did even less than that and I wasn't sick.