Friday, December 25, 2009

Where are you?

Merry Christmas everyone. Even Marbles sister. I have been blocked from your blog. I hope I haven't offended you in anyway. I need an invite to get into it. I saw it earlier today, so something went haywire somewhere today. I have had a good holiday. I tried to call Mom, but so far she hasn't answered the phone. All is well here. I feel like a rejected family member today. I certainly hope that is not the case. I had dinner with DH brother and his wife. it was a pleasant few hours.

3 comments:

wyo sis said...

I've been blocked too. I think it's probably just an upgrade that needs marbles sis to send out invitations or some such thing. We had a good but small Christmas. Karen and Ash are the only kids here this year.

sistermarbles said...

Check my blog now, I think I worked it out. You will still need to log in to visit my blog but you can still leave a comment now. Sorry about that, thanks to morons who like to abuse other people's blogs.

LDS Mother of Five said...

Happy Birthday tommorow!